Job Title: Export Specialist
- Minimum 2 + years of experience on Freight Forwarder Business.
- Ocean Export experience preferable.
- Good performance in Microsoft System ( specially Excel)
- Multi task and detailed oriented personality.
- Salary position ( day shift)
- Adhere to all of Global Transportation Management, LLC (GTM) company policies and ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with our standards
- All areas of duties are to be handled/maintained to a best in class standard and all matters are addressed and resolved as soon as possible
- Maximize profitability on all files handled, being aware of potential additional costs and loss files
- Ensure all filing, both physical and electronic, is done regularly and accurately
- Ensure all correspondence, relevant to a operational files are filed appropriately
- Follow our business practices, operational procedures, cost controls, customer service and attention to detail
- Other duties as required
100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Travel will be (up to 10%) required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
[button link=”http://gtmusa.com/?p=838&jobtitle=exportspecialist” color=”default” size=”small” target=”_self” title=”” gradient_colors=”,” gradient_hover_colors=”,” border_width=”1px” border_color=”” text_color=”” shadow=”yes” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″]Apply[/button]